On the earth, 1g means acceleration of 9.8 m/s2 is present. On moon, it is 1/6th of earth and on mars it is 1/3rd of earth.
Accelerometer can be used for tilt-sensing applications as well as dynamic acceleration resulting from motion, shock, or vibration.
- The ADXL335 gives complete 3-axis acceleration measurement.
- This module measures acceleration within range ±3 g in the x, y and z axis.
- The output signals of this module are analog voltages that are proportional to the acceleration.
- It contains a polysilicon surface-micro machined sensor and signal conditioning circuitry.
- Supply Range: 3V ~ 5V
- 3 Axis sensing
- Full scale range: +/-3g
- Sensitivity: 300mV/g (Typ)