This Arduino shield has been designed for Data Logging to an SD card and also has an on board Real Time Clock, so you can easily time stamp your readings, you can also use the Adafruit libraries which work great with these!
This board is fully assembled with stackable header pins.
- SD card interface works with FAT16 or FAT32 formatted cards. 3.3v level shifter circuitry prevents damage to your SD card
- Real time clock (RTC) keeps the time going even when the Arduino is unplugged. The battery backup lasts for years
- links above to libraries and example code for both SD and RTC mean you can get going quickly
- Generous prototyping area to add sensors or other circuitry
- 3.3V regulator to supply your SD card with all the power it needs
- Works with Arduino UNO, Duemilanove, Diecimila, Leonardo or ADK/Mega R3 or higher. ADK/Mega R2 or lower are not supported.