100K OHM NTC Thermistors For Reprap 3D Printer for temperature sensor is one where the thermistor chip is welded with leads by alloy soldering process, then partially treated by glass sealing.
The element has a bead form with good stability, small size and rapid response
Widely used in temperature sensors,electronic thermometers and eternity calendar, temperature compensation,various kinds of household appliances as well as Industrial, medical, environmental protection, weather and food processing equipment etc.
- Fastest response time and high accuracy
- Better Stability ,as chip is welded with leads by alloy soldering process
- High resistance and mechanical strength
- Small size, lightweight and cheap
- Mass production for high accurate element
- Operation temperature range: -50 to +260 degrees Celsius
- Thermal time constant: less than 5s (In still air)
- Usable in high-temperature and high-moisture environments
1 x 100K OHM NTC Thermistors For Reprap 3D Printer
Images are for representation purpose only actual product may differ from actual product.