16×2 Blue LCD Display is alphanumeric display For 8051, AVR, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Pic, Arm, All Microcontroller & DIY project White letters on blue display
This 16×2 Blue LCD Display is a basic 16 character by 2 line Alphanumeric display. White text on Blue background. Utilizes the extremely common HD44780 parallel interface chipset . Interface code is freely available. You will need Minimum 6 general I/O pins to interface to this LCD screen. Includes LED backlight. Works in 4bit and 8 bit Mode.
- 16 Characters x 2 Lines
- Blue Back light
- 5×7 Dot Matrix Character + Cursor
- HD44780 Equivalent LCD Controller/driver Built-In
- 4-bit or 8-bit MPU Interface
- Standard Type
- Works with almost any Microcontroller
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
Images are for representation purpose only actual product may differ from actual product.