This 433MHZ Telemetry Module Pair is based on the 3DR Telemetry kit and is 100% compatible as it runs the same firmware on board. This firmware used by 3D Robotics is completely open-source which is, of course, the reason we are able to use it on our own version at Unmanned Tech.
The Unmanned Telemetry Kit is compatible with Ardupilot or Pixhawk-based systems and allows you to easily add a two-way telemetry connection between your drone and ground station. This product comes with our full support and warranty as we are confident in the functionality and reliability of this item.
This 433MHZ Telemetry Module Pair is the new and improved V2 of the Unmanned Telemetry kit. The full features and specifications are listed below but the main features are that both air and ground module are now interchangeable, and each is with a USB connector and a DF13 connector. Please note that to connect to Pixhawk, it is a good idea to also purchase a 6-pos to 6-pos cable as this is easier and better than using the cable included.
- Very small size
- Light weight (under 4 grams without antenna)
- 433Mhz frequency band
- Receiver sensitivity to -117 dBm
- Transmit power up to 20dBm (100mW)
- Transparent serial link
- Air data rates up to 250kbps
- Range of approx 1 mile with supplied antennas
- Demonstrated range of several kilometers with a small omni antenna
- Can be used with a bi-directional amplifier for even more range
- MAVLink protocol framing and status reporting
- Frequency hopping spread spectrum (FHSS)
- Adaptive time division multiplexing (TDM)
- Support for LBT and AFA
- Configurable duty cycle
- Built in error correcting code (can correct up to 25% data bit errors)
- Open source firmware
- AT commands for radio configuration
- RT commands for remote radio configuration
- Adaptive flow control when used with APM
- Based on the HopeRF HM-TRP radio module, featuring an SiLabs Si1000 RF microcontroller.
- Upgraded to more convince Molex 1.25mm
- Band: 433MHz
- Antenna connectors: RP-SMA connector
- Output power: 100mW (20dBm), adjustable between 1-20dBm
- Sensitivity: -117dBm sensitivity
- Interface: Standard TTL UART
- Connection status: LED indicators
- Radio Telemetry base station (USB Connection)
- Telemetry Transceiver (Pin Header)
- lead set x1
- Antenna x 2
Images are for representation purpose only actual product may differ from actual product.