Note: The Power Module is only designed to power APM, an RC receiver and APM accessories (GPS, 3DR radio). It is not designed to power the servos. Use your aircraft’s own ESC/BEC for that.
- Voltage and current measurement configured for 5V ADC.
- Switching regulator outputs 5.3V and 3A max.
- 6-pos DF13 cable plugs directly to APM 2.5’s ‘PM’ connector.
- Supports from 2 cell to 6 cell battery.
- 1 X APM/Pixhawk Power Module V6.0 Output BEC 3A XT60 Plug
Images are for representation purpose only actual product may differ from actual product.
There are no reviews yet.