ASUS Tinker Board RK3288 1.8GHz Quad Core CPU, 600MHz Mali-T764 GPU, 2GB is a single board computer designed for SBC hobbyists, makers & IOT enthusiasts. It features a quad core 1.8GHz SoC with 2GB RAM, non shared Gbit LAN, Wi-Fi with upgradable ipex antenna support & color coded GPIO connectivity. The PCB & topology leverages industry standard dimensions allowing for extensive compatibility with a wide range of accessories & chassis.
- High performance QuadCore ARM SOC 1.8GHz with 2GB of RAM -The Tinker board features the Rockchip RK3288 Soc with Mali – T764 GPU and 2GB of Dual Channel DDR3 memory
- Non shared GBit LAN, Shielded Wi-Fi with upgradable antenna support – Tinker board features a high speed non shared GBit LAN port for improved performance along with integrated shielded Wi-Fi for robust IOT & network connectivity
- Highly compatible PCB & Topology –Leveraging industry standard PCB & topology dimensions along with IO and connection placement, Tinker board offer extensive compatibility with SBC accessories & chassis.
- HD Audio & HD & UHD Video Support – Tinker board supports HD audio 192/24bit audio along with accelerated HD & UHD ( 4K ) video playback support* requires use of Rockchip video player in TinkerOS
- DIY Friendly Design – Tinkerboard features multiple DIY friendly use features including a color coded GPIO header, silkscreen PCB and color coded pull tabs
- RAM -2GB DDR3
- Brand name -ASUS
- Item model number -Think Board
- Item Weight -2.4 ounces
- Product Dimensions -2.1 x 1 x 3.4 inches
- Processor Count -1
- Computer Memory Type -DDR3 SDRAM
- Flash Memory Size -2.0
For more information follow
Images are for representation purpose only actual product may differ from actual product.