This BTS7960 43A H-Bridge High-Power Driver Module uses Infineon chips BTS7960 composed of high-power drive full H-bridge driver module with thermal over-current protection. Double BTS7960 H-bridge driver circuit, with a strong drive and braking, effectively isolating the microcontroller and motor driver.This H-bridge is ideal when you need to drive an engine that requires a lot of power. This board is composed of 2 half-bridges in H BTS7960 which allow to support a current up to 43A under a voltage between 5,5V and 27V.
- Double BTS7960 large current (43 A) H bridge driver
- 5V isolate with MCU, and effectively protect MCU
- 5V power indicator on board
- voltage indication of motor driver output end can solder heat sink.
- Just need four lines from MCU to driver module (GND. 5V. PWM1. PWM2),isolation chip 5 V power supply (can share with MCU 5 V)
- Able to reverse the motor forward, two PWM input frequency up to 25kHZ; two heat flow passing through an error signal output.
- Isolated chip 5V power supply can also use the on-board 5V supply; the supply voltage 5.5V to 27V.
Images are for representation purpose only actual product may differ from actual product.