The DHT11 Humidity & Temperature Sensor Module is a basic, low-cost digital temperature and humidity sensor. It uses a capacitive humidity sensor and a thermistor to measure the surrounding air, and outputs a digital signal on the data pin (no analog input pins needed). Its very simple to use, and libraries and sample codes are available for Arduino and Raspberry Pi.
This DHT11 Humidity & Temperature Sensor Module makes is easy to connect to an Arduino or microcontroller as includes the pull up resistor required to use the sensor. Only three connections are required to be made to use the sensor – Vcc, Gnd and Output. We have also included the cables required to connect the DHT11 to a microcontroller.
Technical Details :
- Low cost Module
- 5V power and I/O
- 2.5mA max current use during conversion (while requesting data)
- Good for 20-80% humidity readings with 5% accuracy
- Good for 0-50°C temperature readings ±2°C accuracy
- No more than 1 Hz sampling rate (once every second
- Comes with cables to make connections to a microcontroller
Images are for representation purpose only actual product may differ from actual product.