This A6 Pro Serial GPRS GSM Module Core Development Board is professional version serial GSM / GPRS core development board based on GPRS A6 module. It supports dual-band GSM/GPRS network, available for GPRS and SMS message data remote transmission.
The board features compact size and low current consumption. With power saving technique, the current consumption is as low as 3mA in sleep mode.
It communicates with microcontroller via UART port, supports command including GSM 07.07, GSM 07.05 and Ai-Thinker enhanced AT Commands.
- Working frequency: quad-band network, 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900MHz
- Working voltage: 4.8-9VDC(On-board voltage regulator circuit supply power for A6 module)
- Working Current: maximum of 2A
- Sleep Current: 5mA
- Onboard Micro SIM card holder, you can install Micro SIM card
- Onboard Micro USB interface for external power supply
- Communication Interface: TTL serial port / RS232 serial port
- Baud rate: 115200bps and it can also be set by AT command.
- Interface logic voltage: 3.3V
- Make and answer phone calls using a headset and electret microphone.
- Send and receive GPRS data (TCP/IP, HTTP, etc.) .
- Be used to test the Ai-Thinker GPRS A6 module
- Pin pitch: 2.54mm
- Onboard antenna interface: SMA and IPX
Package Includes :
1 x A6 Pro Serial GPRS GSM Module Core Development Board
Images are for representation purpose only actual product may differ from actual product.