Heat Sink Compound (Anabond -652-C) – 50gms
Heat Sink Compound’s are single component modified silicone system. This product finds versatile applications like mounting studs of transistors, diodes and silicone rectifies to provide effective heat seal and to improve conductivity at heat sink junctions.
- Suits All Transistors
- Excellent Heat Dissipation Characteristics
- It fills even minute air gaps between the mating surface & thereby reducing the thermal impedance.
- This product is a thermally conductive but electrically insulating system.
- It will not harden or dry out or melt even after ~1000 hours @ 200°C with good single component modified silicone system suitable for heat sink application.
- Manufacturer: Anabond
- Grade: 652-C
- Weight: 50gms
- Color & Appearance: Milky White/ Smooth Paste free from Particles
- Viscosity (cPs): 5200000 to 6200000
1 x Heat Sink Compound (Anabond -652-C) – 50gms
Images are for representation purpose only actual product may differ from actual product.