The Liquid pH Sensor Probe is made of a pH glass electrode and a reference electrode combined composite electrode, which is pH meter measuring sensor for measuring the concentration of an aqueous solution of H (pH value), it is widely used in various fields to be detected in the pH.
The PH electrode has a single cylinder that allows direct connection to the input terminal of a PH meter, controller, or any PH device which has a BNC input terminal. The PH electrode probe is accurate and reliable that can give almost instantaneous readings.
The pH stands for the power of hydrogen, which is a measurement of the hydrogen ion concentration in the body. This is used in Water quality testing and Aquaculture. The total pH scale ranges from 1 to 14, with 7 considered to be neutral. A pH less than 7 is said to be acidic and solutions with a pH greater than 7 are basic or alkaline.
The PH electrode has a single cylinder that allows direct connection to the input terminal of a pH meter, controller, or any pH device which has a BNC input terminal. The pH electrode probe is accurate and reliable that can give almost instantaneous readings.
- Heating voltage: 5 ± 0.2V (AC · DC)
- Working current: 5-10mA
- Detectable concentration range: PH0-14
- Detection Temperature range: 0-80 ℃
- Response time: ≤5S
- Settling Time: ≤60S
- Component Power: ≤0.5W
- Working temperature: -10 ~ 50 ℃ (nominal temperature 20 ℃)
- Humidity: 95% RH (nominal humidity 65% RH)
- Module Size: 42mm × 32mm × 20mm
- Output: analog voltage signal output
- 1 x Liquid PH0-14 Value Detect Test Sensor Module
- 1 x Liquid pH Sensor Probe Sensor BNC Interface
Images are for representation purpose only actual product may differ from actual product.