The nRF51822 is a powerful, highly flexible multi-protocol SoC ideally suited for Bluetooth® low energy and 2.4GHz ultra low-power wireless applications. The nRF51822 is built around a 32-bit ARM® Cortex™ M0 CPU with 256kB flash + 16kB RAM. The embedded 2.4GHz transceiver supports Bluetooth low energy as well as 2.4GHz operation, where the 2.4GHz mode is on air compatible with the nRF24L series products from Nordic Semiconductor.
- Onboard chip: nRF51822
- Communication distance (open outdoor@1M data rate): 30m
- Frequency range: 2.4GHz
- Operating voltage: 2.0V ~ 3.6V
- Operating temperature: -40℃ ~ 85℃
- Dimension (PCB): 24.5mm x 32.26mm
- Expansion pinheader: all the I/Os except P0.26 and P0.27
- Pinheader pitch: 2.00mm
- Spacing between pinheaders on the left side and the right side: 18.00mm
- Antenna: onboard antenna
Images are for representation purpose only actual product may differ from actual product.