PIC KIT3 Debugger Programmer Emulator Controller Development Board
PICkit 3 In-Circuit Debugger/Programmer compatible to Microchip uses in-circuit debugging logic incorporated into each chip with Flash memory to provide a low-cost hardware debugger and programmer.
The PICkit3 allows debugging and programming of PIC and dsPIC Flash microcontrollers using the powerful graphical user interface of the MPLAB Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
- Type: Debugger/Programmer
- Tool/Board Application: Debugging/Programming
- MCU Supported Families: Flash based PIC MCUs
- Core Architecture: PIC, dsPIC
- IC Product Type: In-Circuit Debugger
- USB (Full speed 12 Mbits/s interface to host PC)
- Real-time execution
- MPLAB IDE compatible
- Built-in over-voltage/short circuit monitor
- Firmware upgradeable from PC/web download
- Supports low voltage upto 2.0 volts (2.0v to 6.0v range)
- Diagnostic LEDs (power, busy, error)
- Read/write program and data memory of microcontroller
- Erase of program memory space with verification
- Freeze-peripherals at break point
- Program up to 512K byte flash with the Programmer-to-Go
Package Includes :
1 x PIC KIT3 Debugger Programmer Emulator Controller Board
Images are for representation purpose only actual product may differ from actual product.