The PN532 is a highly integrated transmission module for contactless communication at 13.56 MHz including microcontroller functionality based on an 80C51 core with 40 Kbytes of ROM and 1 Kbytes of RAM. The PN532 combines a modulation and demodulation concept completely integrated for different kinds of contactless communication methods and protocols at 13.56 MHz with an easy-to-use firmware for the different supported modes and the required host controller interfaces.
It works as RFID reader/writer ,1443-A card or a virtual card and also support NFC with Android phone.It is alos compatible with Arduino.
- Voltage: 3.3V ~ 5V
- Support II2, SPI and HSU (High Speed UART)
- I2C / UART: 3.3V ~ 24V TTL
- SPI: 3.3V TTL with 100 ohm resistors in series
- Communication distance: 5cm~7cm
- On-board level shifter, Standard 5V TTL for I2C and UART, 3.3V TTL SPI
- Size : 43 X 41 X 4 (mm)
Images are for representation purpose only actual product may differ from actual product.