This Servo Driver-I2C-PCA9685 for Arduino-Raspberry Pi-16 CH.-12 Bit uses I2C 7-bit address between 0x60-0x80, selectable with jumpers.Terminal block for power input (or you can use the 0.1″ breakouts on the side).Reverse polarity protection on the terminal block input.Green power-good LED.3 pin connectors in groups of 4 so you can plug in 16 servos at once (Servo plugs are slightly wider than 0.1″ so you can only stack 4 next to each other on 0.1″ header.”Chain-able” design.A spot to place a big capacitor on the V+ line (in case you need it)
- 220 ohm series resistors on all the output lines to protect them, and to make driving LEDs trivial
Solder jumpers for the 6 address select pins
- i2c-controlled PWM driver with a built in clock. Unlike the TLC5940 family, you do not need to continuously send it signal tying up your microcontroller, its completely free running!
- It is 5V compliant, which means you can control it from a 3.3V microcontroller and still safely drive up to 6V outputs (this is good for when you want to control white or blue LEDs with 3.4+ forward voltages)
- 6 address select pins so you can wire up to 62 of these on a single i2c bus, a total of 992 outputs – that’s a lot of servos or LEDs
Adjustable frequency PWM up to about 1.6 KHz
- 12-bit resolution for each output – for servos, that means about 4us resolution at 60Hz update rate
Configurable push-pull or open-drain output
- Output enable pin to quickly disable all the outputs
1 x PCA9685 16-Channel 12-bit PWM Servo Motor Driver I2C Module For Arduino Robot
Images are for representation purpose only actual product may differ from actual product.