WANHAO Slate Grey PLA 1.75 mm 1 KG Filament For 3D printer – Premium Quality
1 Kg (2.2 lbs) spool of 1.75mm PLA filament. All filament is sealed in a bag with desiccant.
- Color: Slate Grey
- Material: PLA
- Feed inlet diameter : For 1.75mm Filament
- Recommended Extrusion Temperatures: 230?C-240?C
- Dimensional Accuracy: 0.05mm
- Spool Dimensions (Approx.): 20mm Inner Hole Diameter
- Density: 1.04 g/cm3
- Volume: 0.96 cm3/g or 960 cm3/kg
- It has a high tensile strength and good overall toughness
- ABS is the same material that Lego bricks are made out of and is a great plastic for working parts.
- Final products made with ABS are very durable, withstand a wide range of temperatures, and tend to be more flexible and less ‘brittle’ than those made with PLA.
- Acetone can be used post-process to provide a glossy look to your finished ABS product.
- ABS is best used with a heated bed as ABS contracts when cooled and large parts may pull off of a non-heated bed
|Roundness Accuracy||/- 0.5mm|
|Spool Size||Outer Diameter : 200 mm
Hub Diameter : 32 mm
Width Diameter : 60 mm
|Packaging||Vacuum-sealed with desiccant to protect filament from humidity|
|Packaging Size||210mm x 210mm x 75mm|
|Extrusion Speed||Tested up to 200mm/s|
|Material Net Weight||1kg ( /- 0.05kg)|
Images are for representation purpose only actual product may differ from actual product.