YF-DN40 1.5 inch is a plastic body water flow sensor that contains a water rotor and a hall-effect sensor and is used for flow measurement for industrial application . When the water flows through the rotor, rotor rolls and the speed of it changes with a different rate of flow. The hall-effect sensor outputs the corresponding pulse signal.
The output of the flow sensor is proportional to the water flow. The more the water flowing more are the pulses.
- Hydro static pressure> 1.75MPa meet
- Operating voltage range DC 5
- Insulation resistance> 100M> 100M
- Accuracy in 1 ~ 120L / MIN ± 2% in line
- Flow pulse characteristics F = (0.45 * Q) Q = L / Min meet
- Low temperature test at -20’C temperature placed after 72h, at room temperature for 1h, the first measurement accuracy within ± 5% value in line
- High-temperature test temperature at 85’C placed after 72h, at room temperature for 1h, the first measurement accuracy within ± 5% value
- 11/2″ DN40 flow rate 5~150L/min Plastic Hall Turbine flow sensor meter switch valve control liquid flow sensor
- Product item no. :YF-DN40
- Material : Plastic
- Function : Sensor , flow rate control
- Thread size : BSP 1 1/2”
- Size:L 92x OD46 X1.5″
- Color : Black color
Package Includes :
1 x Water Flow Sensor – YF-DN40 – 1.5 Inch Diameter
Images are for representation purpose only actual product may differ from actual product.