Dust Smoke Particle Sensor-GP2Y1010AU0F An infrared emitting diode (IRED) and a phototransistor are diagonally arranged into this device. It detects the reflected light of dust in the air. Especially, it is effective to detect very fine particle like the cigarette smoke. In addition, it can distinguish smoke from house dust by the pulse pattern of the output voltage.
- Detecting of dust in the air. xample: Air purifier, Air conditioner, Air monitor
- Compliant with RoHS directive (2002/95/EC)
- Low consumption current (Icc: MAX. 20 mA)
- The presence of dust can be detected by the photometry of only one pulse
- Enable to distinguish smoke from house dust
- Lead-free and RoHS directive compliant
Specifications and Features :
- Power supply voltage: DC5 ± 2V
- Operating Current: 20mA (peak)
- Sensitivity: 0.5V / (0.1mg / m3)
- The minimum detection level of particles: 0.8 m
- Clean air voltage: 0.9V typ.
- Working temperature: -10 ~ 65
- Storage temperature: -20 ~ 80
- Size: 46 × 30 × 17.6 mm(LxWxH)
- Size Weight: 15g
- Uses: mainly used for dust removal equipment alarm equipment, air purification equipment, dust robots, fire alarm, etc. industry equipment can detect smoke particles, pollen spores, and other particles;
1. Detecting of dust in the air.
2. Example: Air purifier, Air conditioner, Air monitor
Package Includes :
1 x Dust Smoke Particle Sensor-GP2Y1010AU0F
1 x Connecting cable.
1x 150 Ω resistor.
1 x 220 μF capacitor.
Images are for representation purpose only actual product may differ from actual product.