This Heart Rate Monitor Kit With AD8232 ECG Sensor Module is used to measure the electrical activity of the heart. This electrical activity can be charted as an ECG or Electrocardiogram and output as an analog reading.
ECGs can be extremely noisy, The Heart Rate Monitor Kit With AD8232 ECG Sensor Module acts as an op amp to help obtain a clear signal from the PR and QT Intervals easily. The AD8232 is an integrated signal conditioning block for ECG and other biopotential measurement applications. It is designed to extract, amplify, and filter small bio potential signals in the presence of noisy conditions, such as those created by motion or remote electrode placement.
This Heart Rate Monitor Kit With AD8232 ECG Sensor Module is an integrated signal conditioning block for ECG and other bio potential measurement applications. The AD8232 Heart Rate Monitor breaks out nine connections from the IC that you can solder pins, wires, or other connectors. SDN, LO+, LO-, OUTPUT, 3.3V, GND provide essential pins for operating this monitor with an Arduino or other development board. Also provided on this board are RA (Right Arm), LA (Left Arm), and RL (Right Leg) pins to attach and use your own custom sensors. Additionally, there is an LED indicator light that will pulsate to the rhythm of a heartbeat.
- Voltage: DC 3.3 V power supply
- Analog output
- Low power consumption control
- The LED indicator
- 3.5 mm electrode interface
- Fitness and sports heart rate monitoring
- Portable ECG
- Remote health monitor
- Game peripheral equipment
- Bioelectricity signal collection
- AD8232 adopts double poles high-pass filter to eliminate the motion artifacts and electrode half cell potential
- AD8232 adopts an operational amplifier that is without using constraint to build a three pole low pass filter, eliminating extra noises
- Rated temp range : 0—-70degree
- Working temp range: -40—–85degree
Images are for representation purpose only actual product may differ from actual product.