The LM386 Audio Amplifier Module is an audio amplifier designed for use in low voltage consumer applications. The is internally set to 20 to keep external part count low, but the addition of an external resistor and capacitor between pin 1 & 8 will increase the gain to any value from 20 to 200.
- On-board LM386 chip
- Circuit designed for 20 multiplier benefits
- On-board speaker wiring block
- On-board 10K variable resistor, you can adjust the gain in audio volume
- On-board power indicator
- The chip pin leads, can be directly connected to input audio signal
- The operating voltage: 5 ~ 12V
- Board size: 40.7 (mm) x 13.7 (mm)
1 x LM386 Based 20 Multiplier Gain Audio Amplifier Module
Images are for representation purpose only actual product may differ from actual product.