Showing all 9 results
Various Types of gas sensor for your project applications.
MQ-135 Air Quality Control Gas Sensor
MQ-135 Air Quality Control Gas Sensor has high sensitivity to Ammonia (NH3), Sulfide (S2−) and Benzene (C6H6) steam, also sensitive to smoke and other harmful gases. It is with low cost and suitable for different application. Features Good sensitivity to … Continued
MQ-2 Gas And Smoke Sensor
MQ2 Gas And Smoke Sensor module is useful for gas leakage detecting(in home and industry). It can detect LPG, i-butane, methane, alcohol, Hydrogen, smoke and so on. Based on its fast response time. measurements can be taken as soon as … Continued
MQ-2 Gas Sensor Module For Arduino & Raspberry pi
The MQ-2 Gas Sensor Module is designed to allow a microcontroller to determine when a preset carbon monoxide gas level has been reached or exceeded. Interfacing with the sensor module is done through a 4-pin SIP header and requires two … Continued
MQ-3 Alcohol Sensor Module
MQ3 Alcohol Sensor Module is suitable for detecting alcohol, this sensor can be used in a Breathalyser.It has a high sensitivity to alcohol and small sensitivity to Benzine. The sensitivity can be adjusted by the potentiometer. Power supply needs: 5V … Continued
MQ-4 High Sensitivity Gas Methane (CNG) Detector Sensor Module
MQ-6 Liquefied Petroleum Isobutane Propane Gas Sensor Module
This is a simple-to-use MQ-6 Liquefied Petroleum Isobutane Propane Gas Sensor module, suitable for sensing LPG (composed of mostly propane and butane) concentrations in the air. The MQ-6 can detect gas concentrations anywhere from 200 to 10000ppm. This sensor has … Continued
MQ-8 Hydrogen Gas H2 Sensor Module
- Using high-quality dual-panel design, with power indicator and TTL signal output instructions.
- The switching signal having a DO (TTL) output and analog output AO.
- TTL output valid signal is low. ( Low-level signal when the output light can directly connect to the microcontroller or relay module )
- The higher the voltage, the concentration of the analog output voltage is higher.
- A hydrogen gas detection with good sensitivity.
- Rapid response and recovery characteristics