Showing all 8 results
Ready to use various types of Magnetic-Proximity sensors
A3144 Hall Effect Sensor Module
- Digital Output Hall-effect sensor.
- Operating voltage: typically 5V.
- Output Current: 25mA.
- It can be used to detect both the poles of a magnet
Capacitance Proximity Sensor Switch NPN LJC18A3-H-ZBX 3-Wire
Capacitive proximity sensor used for auto bed leveling on 3d printers.
Inductive Proximity Sensor – Magnetic Switch SN04-N
General purpose inductive proximity sensor switch which can be used for end stop in CNC applications. You can simple avoid mechanical switch.
Infrared Proximity Sensor Optical High Range 3-80CM
This sensor takes a continuous reading of any obstacle and settles it at output in TTL form within 2ms. The sensor provides easy interface of 3-wire with power, ground and the output voltage. The sensor works on 5V input
Linear Magnetic Hall Sensor
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V-5V
- Features wide range voltage compactor LM393
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Signal output indicator with the retaining bolt hole, convenient installation
- Output form digital switch output (0 and 1 high and low level)
- The output effective signal is low level
- When there is sound, outputs low level and the signal light
Magnetic Door Sensor – End Switch
This Magnetic Door Sensor – End Switch is essentially a reed switch, encased in a plastic shell. Normally the reed switch is ‘open’ (no connection between the two wires). When the magnet is less than 13mm (0.5″) away, the reed … Continued
Tube Type Inductive Proximity Sensor Detection Switch NPN DC6-36V 4mm
- Output Type: NPN-NO
- Red LED checks the state of the proximity sensor
- High repeated positioning accuracy
- High switching frequency
- Wide voltage range
- Antivibration, dust, water and oil prevention
- Reverse power protection, short circuit protection, directly connecting with PLC
- Can replace small switches and limit switches
Water Level Magnetic Float Switch
Water Level Magnetic Float Switch Reed switch contact material is rhodium (rhodium oxide surface coverage), the contact life of up to 200 million times. Special handling reed switches can make it in 200 ℃ high temperature under normal use. Basic … Continued