RFID- Finger Print
Showing all 13 results
There are vrious type of RFID,finger print module for your project need
13.56MHz RFID IC Key Tag – 2Pcs
- Material: ABS,
- Dimension(LxWxH): 43.7×30.5×5.3mm,
- Response Frequency: 13.56MHz,
- Chip type: FM1108 Fudan Chip,
- Memory capacity: 8 kbit,
- Designed for the RFID 13.56MHz duplicator. can copy all the ID card, such as Access Card, District Card, Parking etc.
Contactless RFID Card Reader 125KHz USB Configurable EM Proximity
- Frequency: 125Khz.
- Support μEM4001, 4100, or its compatible RFID, ID card.
- Read first 10 digits of the RFID/Proximity card.
- Support Windows95/98/2000/XP/7/8.
- Plug and Play
- Reliable working condition
- Powered directly from USB, no need external power supply
EM18 RFID Reader Module For Arduino
Fingerprint Reader Sensor Module R307
FingerPrint Scanner GT-511C3 With Connector Arduino Compatible
GT521F32 Optical Fingerprint Scanner Module with Connector
GT521F52 Optical Fingerprint Scanner Module With Connector
NFC RFID RC-522 Proximity IC Card Read/Write Module, SPI
This NFC RFID RC-522 RFID reader module is designed to create a 13.56MHz electromagnetic field and communicate with RFID tags. This NFC RFID RC-522 Proximity IC Card Read/Write Module with SPI is a highly integrated contactless IC card/tag … Continued
NFC Sticker 13.56MHz RFID Tag – Ntag 213 – 5PCs
- Size: 25 x 25 mm
- Operating Frequency: 13.56 MHz
- EPROM: 144 Bytes
- Small coin size tag
- Type: Sticker
PN532 NFC RFID Module V3 Kit Reader Writer Breakout Board
The PN532 NFC RFID Module is a highly integrated transmission module for contact-less communication at 13.56 MHz including microcontroller functionality based on an 80C51 core with 40 Kbytes of ROM and 1 Kbytes of RAM. The PN532 combines a modulation … Continued
RDM6300 125KHz EM4100 RFID Card ID Reader Module
RF ID Reader EM18 with RS232 Port & One Tag
This RF ID Reader EM18 with RS232 Port & One Tag is used for RF ID based project like RF ID base tall tax system, RF ID base Attendance system, RF ID petro card ETC. This RF ID reader comes … Continued