RFID- Finger Print
Showing all 10 results
There are vrious type of RFID,finger print module for your project need
13.56MHz RFID IC Key Tag – 2Pcs
- Material: ABS,
- Dimension(LxWxH): 43.7×30.5×5.3mm,
- Response Frequency: 13.56MHz,
- Chip type: FM1108 Fudan Chip,
- Memory capacity: 8 kbit,
- Designed for the RFID 13.56MHz duplicator. can copy all the ID card, such as Access Card, District Card, Parking etc.
Contactless RFID Card Reader 125KHz USB Configurable EM Proximity
- Frequency: 125Khz.
- Support μEM4001, 4100, or its compatible RFID, ID card.
- Read first 10 digits of the RFID/Proximity card.
- Support Windows95/98/2000/XP/7/8.
- Plug and Play
- Reliable working condition
- Powered directly from USB, no need external power supply
Fingerprint Reader Sensor Module R307
FingerPrint Scanner GT-511C3 With Connector Arduino Compatible
NFC RFID RC-522 Proximity IC Card Read/Write Module, SPI
The NFC RFID RC-522 Proximity IC Card Read/Write Module, SPI is a highly integrated contactless IC card/tag read/write module ideal for use with Arduino, Raspberry Pi or any micro-controller supporting a SPI interface. It operates at 13.56MHz and a low … Continued
PN532 NFC RFID Module V3 Kit Reader Writer Breakout Board
The PN532 NFC RFID Module is a highly integrated transmission module for contactless communication at 13.56 MHz including microcontroller functionality based on an 80C51 core with 40 Kbytes of ROM and 1 Kbytes of RAM. The PN532 combines a modulation … Continued