300W 20A DC-DC Step-down Adjustable Constant Current Module can be used to get adjustable output voltage ranges from 1.2V to 36V. The module provides a wide range of current output up to 20 A. With the heat sink mounted it can easily manage to run high power applications continuously (provided that for continuous high power output you need to use a cooling fan on the heat sink).
How to do the Module adjustment:
- When the module output voltage cannot be adjusted (the output voltage is always equal to the input voltage) Please adjust the potentiometer counterclockwise 20 laps (20 turns) or more till it works.?
- Turn trimmers CLOCKWISE to INCREASE, ANTICLOCKWISE to DECREASE.
- When adjusting the blue potentiometer, please use a multimeter to monitor the voltage
- The trimmer nearest the voltage output adjusts the output CURRENT (CC)
- The trimmer nearest the voltage input adjusts the output VOLTAGE (CV)
- 1 x 300W 20A DC-DC Buck Converter Step-down Module
Images are for representation purpose only actual product may differ from actual product.