This 35mm piezo plate element are used various electronic Project like foot generated energy.
- 35mm wide brass piezoelectric discs.
- These are perfect for using as touch-sensors, electronic drum triggers, buzzers, or making your own contact mics.
- To use, simply solder positive to the center and ground to the brass disc.
- The actual piezoelectric material in the center of the brass resonating disc measures approx. 24mm wide.
- Profile is approx. 0.52mm thick.
- Specifications at 25°C
- Resonant Frequency: 2.9 ± 0.5 KHz
- Resonant Resistance: 350Ω max.
- Capacitance: 32 000pF ± 30% at 100Hz
- Input Voltage: 30Vp-p max.
- Operating Temperature: -20 to +50°C Storage Temperature: -20 to +60°C
Images are for representation purpose only actual product may differ from actual product.