4 in 1 Heat Sink Set Aluminum For Raspberry Pi 4B
Heat sink are mainly used for Cooling as it increases the surface area for heat dissipation. It reduces the memory chips and graphics temperature to maintain the stability with the strong thermal adhesive film which can be attach easily.
- 14mm x 14mm x 5mm
- 14mm x 9mm x 5mm
- 9mm x 9mm x 5mm(2 units)
Steps to use:
- Check the size of the wafer to determine not less than the product size
- Remove the oil on the surface of the chip
- Remove the film at the bottom of the heat sink.
- Paste the product on the center of the wafer
- Press the heat sink for 1 to 2 minutes to fix heat sink with the chip properly.
- After moving or shaking the machine, please check if the heat sink is completely attached to the wafer.
- 1 x 4 in 1 Heat Sink Set Aluminum For Raspberry Pi 4B
Images are for representation purpose only actual product may differ from actual product.
There are no reviews yet.