B6AC Lipo Battery Balance Charger -IMAX-80W features the so-called AUTO function that set the feeding current during the process of charging or discharging. Especially for Lithium batteries, it can prevent the overcharging which may lead to an explosion due to the user’s fault. It can disconnect the circuit automatically and alarm once detecting any malfunction. All the programs of this product were controlled through two way linkage and communication, to achieve the maximum safety and minimize the trouble. All the settings can be configured by users.
B6AC Lipo Battery Balance Charger -IMAX-80W :
- Support new generation A123 system (LiFe) battery
- Charge up to 6 cells: allow charging of 6S and (multi) series charging of 2X3S or 3X2S
- Store function charge up Lipo for recommend store voltage for long time and protect useful time of the battery
- During the process of discharging, B6 can monitor and balance each cell of the battery individually
- Circuit power: Max. 80W
- Charge current range: 0.1~6.0A
- Discharge current range: 0.1~2.0A
- Current drain for balancing Lipo: 300mAh/cell
- NiCd/NiMh battery cell count: 1~15 cell
- Li-ion/Polymer cell count: 1~6 series
- Pb battery voltage: 2.0V to 20.0V
- Built-in AC power adapter
Images are for representation purpose only actual product may differ from actual product.