– Integrated 200W pixel OV2640 camera and digital microphone for AI-like voice control and face recognition.
1. 3D_PIFA Antenna- A 3D PIFA antenna. With the R14 resistor users can select the external IPEX antenna, whereas with the R15 resistor they can select the 3D antenna.
2. IPEX Connector- Used for connecting the external IPEX antenna. With the R14 resistor users can select the external IPEX antenna, whereas with the R15 resistor they can select the 3D antenna.
3. ESP32 Chip- A 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi and bluetooth combo chip.
4. Crystal Oscillator- Provides an external clock to ESP32.
5. Flash & PSRAM- Provides memory for storing applications.
6. CP2102 USB-to-UART Chip- Converts the USB signals to UART signals.
7. USB Port- Provides power supply to the whole system.
8. LDO Power Supply- Provides the required power supply to the ESP32 chip, camera and LED indicators.
9. Side Tactile Button- A function key.
10. Top Tactile Button
– Reset/Boot button. We recommend that you do not configure this button for other uses.
11. LED Indicators
– The board has a red and a white indicator. Different flashing combinations of the red and white indicators reflect the different statuses of the board, e.g. waking up, networking, face detection, face recognition, face enrollment and face recognition.
12. Camera- An external 2-Megapixel camera module for face detection, face recognition and ID enrollment.
13. Camera Connector- Used for connecting the external camera.
14. MIC- A digital microphone for voice control functions.
15. SPI Port- A reserved port for data transmission.
1 x ESP-EYE Development Board
1 x USB Cable