High Accuracy I2C RTC DS3231 AT24C32 Real Time Clock Module with 32Kbit EEPROM AT24C32 and built-in 10 bit temperature sensor having resolution of 0.25C.
The DS3231 is a low-cost, extremely accurate I²C real-time clock (RTC) with an integrated temperature-compensated crystal oscillator (TCXO) and crystal. The device incorporates a battery input, and maintains accurate timekeeping when main power to the device is interrupted. The integration of the crystal resonator enhances the long-term accuracy of the device as well as reduces the piece-part count in a manufacturing line. The DS3231 is available in commercial and industrial temperature ranges, and is offered in a 16-pin, 300-mil SO package.
- DS3231 based RTC with 2032 Battery Holder
- Highly Accurate RTC Completely Manages All Timekeeping Functions
- Real-Time Clock Counts Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Date of the Month, Month, Day of the Week, and Year, with Leap-Year Compensation Valid Up to 2100
- Digital Temp Sensor Output
- Register for Aging Trim
- Configureable I2C device Address for AT24C32 using SMD jumpers on pcb (A0,A1,A2)
- Two Time-of-Day Alarms
- Programmable Square-Wave Output Signal
- Battery-Backup Input for Continuous Timekeeping
- Low Power Operation Extends Battery-Backup Run Time
- 3.3V Operation
1 x I2C RTC+EEPROM Board(DS3231+AT24C32)
Images are for representation purpose only actual product may differ from actual product.