This is a low power RS485 to TTL module based on MAX485 IC. It is basically low power transreceiver module for RS485 communication. There is no need of any external component for connecting this module to the RS485 network. RS485 to TTL module can be directly interfaced to any 5 volt microcontroller without any hassle.
- Uses MAX485 chipset.
- 5.08mm (0.2″) pitch, 2-pin terminals for RS-485 easy communication and wiring.
- 4-pin 2.54mm (0.1″) pitch headers for RS485 and Power
- 4-pin 2.54mm (0.1″) pitch headers for DI,DE,RE,RD signals
- Ready for mounting on standard 0.1″ pitch veroboard / perforated boards.
- works on 5 Volt supply.
- Multi-drop wired communication System, requiring multiple nodes needing to talk to each other.
- Long distance error prone wired communication
- High data rate wired communication
Images are for representation purpose only actual product may differ from actual product.