The ST-LINK/V2 In-Circuit Debugger/Programmer For STM8 And STM3 is an in-circuit debugger and programmer for the STM8 and STM32 microcontroller families. The single wire interface module (SWIM) and JTAG/serial wire debugging (SWD) interfaces are used to communicate with any STM8 or STM32 microcontroller located on an application board.
Much similar in architecture for debugging, the ST-LINK/V2 and the ST-LINK/V2-ISOL share the same features like digital isolation between the PC and the target application board this allows to withstands voltages of up to 1000 Vrms.
Specifically the debugger incorporates the use of USB full-speed interface to communicate with the ST Visual Develop (STVD) or ST Visual Program (STVP) software for STM8 application, and use of the USB full-speed interface to communicate with Atollic®, IAR™, Keil®or TASKING integrated development environments for STM32 applications.
- Support STM32 SWD interface debugging
- Support STM8 all series download
- Support firmware auto upgrade
- With cover case for protection, anti-dust and anti-short circuit
- Small size: 50*28*14mm
- 5 V power supplied by a USB connector
- USB 2.0 full-speed-compatible interface
- USB standard A to Mini- B cable
SWIM Specific Features:
- 1.65 V to 5.5 V application voltage supported on SWIM interface
- SWIM low-speed and high-speed modes supported
- SWIM programming speed rate: 9.7 Kbytes/s in low speed and 12.8 Kbytes/s in high speed
- SWIM cable for connection to the application via an ERNI standard vertical connector (ref: 284697 or 214017) or horizontal connector (ref: 214012)
- SWIM cable for connection to the application via a pin header or a 2.54 mm pitch connector
JTAG/serial wire debugging (SWD) specific features:
- 1.65 V to 3.6 V application voltage supported on the JTAG/SWD interface and 5 V tolerant inputs
- JTAG cable for connection to a standard JTAG 20-pin pitch 2.54 mm connector
- JTAG supported
- SWD and serial wire viewer (SWV) communication supported
- Direct firmware update feature supported (DFU)
- Status LED which blinks during communication with the PC
- Operating temperature 0 to 50 °C
- 1000 Vrms high isolation voltage (ST-LINK/V2-ISOL only
- ST-LINK/V2 In-Circuit Debugger/Programmer
- Mini USB T-plug cable
- FRC cable with 20 pin connector
- Dubond cable 10pcs
Images are for representation purpose only actual product may differ from actual product.