Showing all 15 results
various types of micro control programmers used for 8051, AVR, PIC & ARM controlers
ATmega/ATtiny 51 AVR ISP USBASP USB Programmer
ATmega/ATtiny 51 AVR ISP USBASP USB Programmer is a USB in-circuit programmer for Atmel AVR controllers. It simply consists of an ATMega8 and a couple of passive components. The programmer uses a firmware-only USB driver, no special USB controller is … Continued
ATTINY85 USB Development Board
The ATTINY85 USB Development Board is similar to the Arduino, but cheaper and smaller (of course a bit less powerful). With a whole host of shields to extend its functionality and the ability to use the familiar Arduino IDE, this ATTINY85 USB … Continued
MCP2515 CAN Module TJA1050 Receiver SPI 51 Single Chip Program Routine Arduino
Micro USB Digispark Kickstarter ATTINY85 Development Board
The Digispark Kickstarter ATTINY85 Development is micro USB interface is an Attiny85 based microcontroller development board and it is similar to the Arduino line, only cheaper, smaller, and a bit less powerful. With a whole host of shields to extend … Continued
MSP430G2 LaunchPad Development kit
The MSP430G2 LaunchPad Development kit is an easy-to-use flash programmer and debugging tool that provides everything you need to start developing on MSP430 Value Line devices. The development kit includes a DIP socketed target board with integrated emulation to quickly … Continued
PIC IC Universal Programming Adapter Programmer Board
PIC K150 USB Automatic Programmer With ICSP Cable
- Support the most popular programming PIC chips, read, encryption and other features.
- No external power supply, communication, and power is only a USB cable to print complete, without any cable.
- PICSTARTPLUS much faster rate than programming.
- Can easily read the contents of the chip program area.
- Automatic programming verification.
- Comprehensive information prompts, allowing users to understand the working state.
PIC KIT3 Debugger Programmer Emulator Controller Board
- Full-speed USB support using Windows standard drivers
- Real-time execution
- Processors run at maximum speeds.
PICKit 3.5 USB PIC Programmer/Debugger Compatible
PICkit 3.5 In-Circuit Debugger/Programmer compatible to Microchip uses in-circuit debugging logic incorporated into each chip with Flash memory to provide a low-cost hardware debugger and programmer. The PICkit3.5 allows debugging and programming of PIC and dsPIC Flash microcontrollers using the … Continued
ST Link V2 Auto Programmer For STM8 and STM32
- PCB installed inside of aluminum alloy U disk shell, portable, safe and reliable.
- Interface definition directly marked on the shell, clear, convenient and practical.
- 5V, 3.3V offers at the same time, allowing you to program your target board with both 5V and 3.3V.
- Shell characters using laser engraving, never fade off! Permanent clarity.
- 500MA internal resettable fuse, complete protection of your expensive computer motherboard.
- Red and blue color LED indicator, allowing you to always observe ST-LINK V2 working condition.
- With 4 DuPont line, so you can easily respond to different target board line order.
ST-LINK/V2 In-Circuit Debugger/Programmer For STM8 And STM32
The ST-LINK/V2 In-Circuit Debugger/Programmer For STM8 And STM3 is an in-circuit debugger and programmer for the STM8 and STM32 microcontroller families. The single wire interface module (SWIM) and JTAG/serial wire debugging (SWD) interfaces are used to communicate with any STM8 … Continued
USB TL866A MiniPro Programmer (Auto Electric)
Through USB TL866A MiniPro Programmer you can program various microcontrollers via a single board. A ICSP output is available on board. Also EEPROM, EPROM and FLASH ICs can be programmed. List of the supported products are shown in the documents. Features … Continued
USB to TTL CP2102 Converter-6 Pin
- Included USB transceiver, without external circuit device
- With 3.3V and 5V dual power output
- With three LEDs: power indicator, data reception indicator, the data transmission indicator, working status
- Meets the USB2.0 specification requirements
- With self-recovery fuse. In the event of the accidental short circuit, it can effectively protect your computer USB port and Downloader
- Asynchronous serial data bus compatible with all handshake and modulation controller interface signals
- The supported data format is 8 data bits, 1 stop bit and parity bits