This F550 Hexa-Copter Frame is made from Glass Fiber which makes it tough and durable. They have the arms of ultra-durable Polyamide Nylon which are the stronger molded arms having a very good thickness so no more arm breakage at the motor mounts on a hard landing. The arms have support ridges on them, which improves stability and provides faster forward flight.
The arms of the frame are colored as 2-red, 2-white, and 2-black which can guide you to fly in the right direction. The design allows the whole take-off weight to be controlled at about 1200-2400 gm.
The F550 Glass Fiber Mini Hexa-Copter Frame is strong, light, and has a sensible configuration including a PCB(Printed Circuit Board) with which you can directly solder your ESC‘s to the Hexa-Copter So, making the Hexa-Copter build fast and easy. So, it avoids the use of extra PDB(Power Distribution Board)and makes the mounting clean and neat. The F550 Quadcopter Frame is highly flexible frame during mounting of various components like flight controller, battery etc.
The frame has the wheelbase of 550mm and weighs around 620gm. It features mounting tabs at the front and rear end on the bottom plate of the main frame for mounting cameras and other accessories.
It comes with pre-threaded brass sleeves for all of the frame bolts, so attaching the arms to the main frame is done within few minutes. Also, it requires one size of bolt for the overall build and thus a unique one size hex wrench which makes hardware mounting very convenient. This feature of F550 Quadcopter frame makes them so easy to assemble and disassemble.
- Built from quality glass fiber and polyamide nylon.
- Integrated PCB connections for direct soldering of your ESCs
- Pre-threaded brass sleeves for all of the frame bolts.
- Colored arms for orientation to keep you flying in the right direction.
- Large mounting tabs on main frame bottom plate for easy camera mounting.
- Ideal for carrying larger payloads such as camera systems and other electronic components.
- Easy assembly.
- Width: 550mm
- Height: 55mm
- Weight: 435g (w/out electronics)
- Motor Mount Bolt Holes: 16/19mm
Images are for representation purpose only actual product may differ from actual product.