The GY-213V-SI7021 High Precision Humidity Sensor is a low-cost, easy to use, highly accurate, digital temperature and humidity sensor. All you need is two lines for I2C communication, and you’ll have relative humidity readings and accurate temperature readings as well! This sensor is ideal for environmental sensing and data logging, perfect for a weather station or humidor control system.
The Si7021 also comes equipped with a hydrophobic PTFE filter covering the inlet on the sensor. This filter blocks contaminants but allows water vapor to pass through, keeping your sensor safe from water damage while still proving accurate sensor readings.
- Operating voltage: 1.9-3.6V (3.3V recommended)
- Standby current: 60nA
- Temperature range: -40 to 85 ° C (-10 to 60 ° C is recommended)
- Temperature accuracy: ± 0.4 ° (-10 to 85 °)
- Humidity range: 0-100% RH (20% – 80% RH recommended)
- Humidity accuracy: ± 3% RH (0-80% RH)
- Temperature conversion time: 7ms
- Humidity conversion time: 17ms (for humidity conversion will automatically be temperature conversion)
- Interface type: I2C 2.54mm pitch pad
1 x GY-213V-SI7021 3.3V High Precision Humidity Sensor With I2C Interface
1 x 4 Pin straight burgstrip
Images are for representation purpose only actual product may differ from actual product.
There are no reviews yet.