This MPU-6050 Triple-axis Accelerometer & Gyroscope Is a serious little piece of motion processing tech! By combining a 3-axis gyroscope and a 3-axis accelerometer on the same silicon die together with an on board Digital Motion Processor capable of processing complex 9-axis Motion Fusion algorithms, the MPU-6050 does away with the cross-axis alignment problems that can creep up on discrete parts.
Our breakout board for the MPU-6050 makes this tiny QFN package easy to work into your project. Every pin you need to get up and running is broken out to 0.1″ headers, including the auxiliary master I2C bus which allows the MPU-6050 to access external magnetometers and other sensors.
- On-board MPU – 6050 integrated 6 axis motion processing chip
- On-board LDO chip, support 5 V / 3.3 V voltage input
- Commonly used pin have been bropught out with a standard 2.54mm spacing
- Module support IIC standard communication protocol
- Users can control program of the accelerator full grid sensor in the range of ±2g, ±4g, ±8g and ±16g
- Angular velocity full case sensing range for ±250, ±500, ±1000, and ±2000dps
- Digital Motion Processing™ (DMP™) engine offloads complex MotionFusion, sensor timing synchronization and gesture detection
- Embedded algorithms for run-time bias and compass calibration. No user intervention required
- On-chip ADC & temperature sensor to measure the MPU-60X0 die temperature
1 x MPU-6050 Triple-axis Accelerometer & Gyroscope
Images are for representation purpose only actual product may differ from actual product.
Very good product used to make auto balancing drone
thanks for review
Very good product used for auto balancing drone.
thanks you can also used mpu6050 in self balancing robot. keep it up