This Nokia 5110 LCD Display is a monochrome lcd module comprised of 84×48 pixels that can be used to display rich graphic and text content. Though it’s an industrial module, this lcd display is extremely easy to use. This module is a revision that accepts 3-5v input. So no extra level shifter is needed. To have full control, you just need 5 pins. and as a classic display module among open source communities.
- 84 X 84 dot matrix LCD, can show 4 lines of characters
- Use serial interface communicate with the master processor, the number of interface signal line reduced greatly, only 8 signal lines including power and GND.
- Support different types of MCU, such as the arduino, AVR, SPI, MCS51 and so on.
- Transfer rate up to 4Mbps, can full speed write display data without waiting time.
- Can use the conductive glue to connect the module with the printed board, without cables. The metal hooks on the module can fix the module on the printed board, which is very easy to install and replace.
- Low power supply,the working current in normal situation is lower than 200µA,and has power-down mode
- 1 x Nokia 5110 LCD Display Module With Blue Backlit
Images are for representation purpose only actual product may differ from actual product.