Thermoelectric Peltier Module Cooler Cooling DIY Kit 60W TEC1-12706
Semiconductor coolers are a form of solid state cooling that incorporates both semiconductor technologies and electronic assembly techniques. One such example is the Thermoelectric Peltier Refrigeration Cooling System DIY Kit.
The DIY kit is a semiconductor cooling kit which uses a TEC1-12706 Thermoelectric Cooler 6A Peltier Module. The kit has 2 heat sinks: the bigger one is for the hotter side and the smaller one is for the cooler side. The bigger the heat sink, the greater dissipation of the heat.
The fan, also included in this kit acts as a radiator. This is attached to the bigger heat sink. The TEC1-12706 thermoelectric Peltier module is sandwiched between the two heat sinks. The module will reduce the temperature.
The kit when assembled takes up less space and is ideal for Pet Space air conditioning( dogs house, chicken, etc), small refrigerator.
- Semiconductor Chilling Plate: TEC1-12706
- Size: 40 * 40 * 3.75mm
- Internal Resistance: 2.1~2.4Ω
- Max. Temperature Difference: 67°C Above
- Rated Voltage: 12V(Vmax. 15V, Starting Current 5.8A)
- Working Current: Imax.=4~4.6A(Rated 12V)
- Refrigeration Power: Max. 50~60W
- Working Environment: -55~83°C
- Sealing Process: Standard 704 silicone rubber sealing all sides
- Fan: DC 12V 0.15A
- Conduction Module Size: 60 * 45 * 21mm
- Radiator Size: 116 * 100 * 23mm
- Fan Size: 90 * 90 * 25mm
- Package Size: 19.5 * 13 * 5.5cm / 7.67 * 5.12 * 2.16in
- Package Weight: 460g / 16.22oz
- 1 * TEC1-12706
- 1 * Fan
- 1 * Radiator
- 1 * Outer Cover for Fan
- 1 * Conduction Module
- 1 * Thermal Insulation Gasket
- 1 * Thermal grease
- 1 * Pack of Screws
Note :The DC power is not included in this kit, please prepare it by yourself.
Images are for representation purpose only actual product may differ from actual product.