Arduino Compatible Finger Print Scanner GT-511C3 With Connector provides High-speed and Highly accurate Fingerprint Identification using the Smack Finger 3.0 Algorithm. The module is small and easy to mount using two mounting tabs on the side of the sensor. This is the updated version of the GT-511 which has an increased memory capacity.
The module itself does all of the heavy lifting behind reading and identifying the fingerprints with an on-board optical sensor and 32-bit CPU.
- High-Speed, High-Accuracy Fingerprint Identification using the SmackFinger 3.0 Algorithm
- Download Fingerprint Images from the Device
- Read and Write Fingerprint Templates and Databases
- Simple UART protocol (Default 9600 baud)
- Capable of 1:1 Verification and 1:N Identification
- Operating voltage: 3.3V to 6V
- Operating current: <130mA
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +60°C
- Humidity: 20% ~ 80%
- Identification time: <1.0sec (200 fingerprints)
- Enrollment time: <3sec (3 fingerprints)
- Image size: 202 x 258 Pixels
- Resolution: 450dpi
- Matching mode: 1:1,1:N
Please refer following link for tutorial of module,
Images are for representation purpose only actual product may differ from actual product.