This Infrared Proximity Sensor Optical High Range 3-80CM is a set of transmitter and receiver in one of the photoelectric sensor.
Detection distance can be adjusted according to requirements.
The sensor has a detection distance, interference by visible light, cheap, easy to assemble, easy to use, can be widely used in robot obstacle avoidance, line piecework and many other occasions.
- Output current DC / SCR / Relay Control output: 100mA/5V supply.
- Current consumption DC < 25mA.
- Response time < 2ms.
- Point angle: less than 15′, the effective distance adjustable 3-80cm
- Detected object: transparent or opaque body
- Operating ambient temperature: -25’C ~ +55’C
- Standard sensing object: less sunlight 10000LX incandescent 3000LX
- Diameter: 18mm ( 23/32 in )
- Sensor length: 45mm ( 1 25/32 in )
- Lead Length: 50cm ( 10 1/4 in )
- Red: connected 4.5-5V power supply high
- Yellow: connected microcontroller output TTL level to the microcontroller
- Green: GND 0V power low
- Electrical Characteristics:
- U: 5VDC
- I : 100Ma
- Sn :3-80CM
- Appearance: Threaded cylindrical
1 x Infrared Proximity Sensor Optical High Range 3-80CM
Images are for representation purpose only actual product may differ from actual product.