15cm U.FL/IPX To SMA Male Antenna Pigtail Jumper Cable
This RF adapter cable is super handy for anyone doing RF work
Often times, small electronics save space by having a pick-and-placeable u.FL connector (also called uFL, IPEX, IPAX, IPX, MHF, and AM). But most antennas have SMA or RP-SMA connectors on them. This little cable will bridge the two!
It has a panel-mount RP-SMA connector on the end, often used for wifi routers and antennas
GPS and cellular connections often use SMA
Check the antenna you want to connect, and the close up image above to verify if you need RP-SMA or SMA as they are not compatible!
- 50 Ohm Coaxial cable for data transfer
- Rated at RG316 standard
- Gold-plated contacts for best signal transmission
- Stranded center conductor to increase the flexibility
- SMA Male to IPX female connectors
- Insulation: PTFE (Teflon)
- SMA male to IPX connector
- Insulation Diameter: 1.52 mm
- Jacket Type: FEP (Fluorinated Ethylene-Propylene)
- Loss @ 100 MHz: 0.262 dB/m
- Loss @ 400 MHz: 0.531 dB/m
- RoHS compliant and UL Listed
1x 15cm U.FL/IPX To SMA Male Antenna Pigtail Jumper Cable
Images are for representation purpose only actual product may differ from actual product.