This BO DC Gear Motor 100RPM Dual Shaft is a standard low cost low voltage durable BO DC Gear Motor 100RPM Dual Shaft running at 100 RPM. It is most suitable for light weight robot running on voltages between 5V-9V. Out of its two shafts one shaft can be connected to wheel, while the other can be connected to an encoder
This Straight Plastic Gear BO Motor are used in Arduino/Raspberry-Pi/Robotics applications
A BO DC dual shaft 100 RPM Straight DC motor is a simple DC motor with gearbox attached to the shaft of the motor which is mechanically commutated electric motor powered from direct current (DC).
- Gear materials: plastic
- Motor types: Permanent Magnet
- Brush-type: Brushed
- Magnet types: Ferrite Magnets
- Torque multiplication: Generates a large force at a low speed
- Low density: Lightweight and Low Inertia
- Capability to absorb shock and vibration as a result of elastic compliance
- Ability to operate with minimum or no lubrication, due to inherent lubricity
- Relatively low coefficient of friction
- Corrosion-resistance; elimination of plating, or protective coatings
- Consistency with trend to greater use of plastic housings and other components
Images are for representation purpose only actual product may differ from actual product.