Raspberry Pi Pico is launched by Raspberry Pi Foundation which is very cheaper as compared to other Raspberry Pi Products.
Almost one and half-year before Raspberry had launched a revolutionary update on their Single Board Computer (SBC) Pi 3 and become most popular Microcontroller board in the community which is known as a Raspberry pi 4. On the same timeline, the Raspberry pi foundation came with new astonishing SBC named as a Raspberry Pi PICO.
The main highlighted thing about RPI PICO it is the Lowest cost and Smallest size development board from Raspberry pi Foundation ever which will cost you just 300 to 400 INR only. On the technical side, it is equipped with RP2040 Microcontroller chip developed by Raspberry Pi Foundation itself. RP400 is their first dual-core ARM Cortex M0+ processor-based latest small-sized, budget-friendly microcontroller.
The RP2040 is supported with both c / c ++ and micro-python, meaning that if you’re a beginner and want to learn any of these languages, it would be the best product-option to start with.
For in depth information visit CLICK HERE
- The castellated module allows soldering directly to carrier boards
- USB 1.1 with device and host support
- Low-power sleep and dormant modes
- Drag-and-drop programming using mass storage over USB
- 26 × multi-function GPIO pins
- Accurate clock and timer on-chip
- Accelerated floating-point libraries on-chip
- 8 × Programmable I/O (PIO) state machines for custom peripheral support
- 1 x Raspberry PI Pico
Images are for representation purpose only actual product may differ from actual product.